If you are fed up with replacing and recharging your fire extinguisher, this sturdy, tamperproof, self-contained device is the answer. It has proven highly effective in helping prevent theft, misuse and vandalism of fire extinguishers. The Extinguisher Stopper will leave the extinguisher accessible for emergencies and will not interfere in the event of a real fire.
If the protected fire extinguisher is moved from its normal position, the device emits a piercing alarm. Also, the highly visible stop sign design and the words “STOP, ALARM WILL SOUND” discourages wrongful use. The device is easy to install and a deactivation cable is supplied for ease in servicing the extinguisher. A 9 VDC alkaline battery is included
- It has proved highly effective in helping prevent theft, misuse or vandalism of fire extinguishers.
- Does not interfere with use of protected firefighting equipment.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of the polycarbonate housing (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
- Compact design (136mm diameter x 50mm deep) mounts easily next to the extinguisher.
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- Self-contained device, tamperproof and sturdy.
- Easy to install.
- Deactivation cable is supplied for ease of servicing the extinguisher.
- Supplied complete with an operating cable kit, allowing the connection around the neck of the extinguisher.
Categorie : Brand- en Gasdetectie, Componentbescherming, Component-bescherming, Producten